Dear mass media representatives!
Accreditation is required to work at OMR2020. Accreditation is obligatory and is implemented in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation “About Mass Media”.Accreditation Rules
- Editorial staff of mass media registered in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation “ About Mass Media” is entitled to accreditation at OMR.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to refuse accreditation for the persons representing advertising agencies, editions, catalogues and internet-resources that do not publish industrial or economic news.
- Accreditation ensures the right to visit free of charge the Exhibition, Conference and Press-conference and other events following the International OMR program, where the journalists will be provided with the information materials.
- Access to Round-table meetings is limited and shall be confirmed by the Organizing Committee.
- Accreditation does not suppose presence at the events requiring special invitations.
- Accreditation does not ensure the right to distribute promotion materials (leaflets, booklets, printed editions) on OMR venue.
- Distribution of advertising materials without written permit of the Organizing Committee is prohibited.
- Due to the great interest to the event, restrictions are imposed on the number of accreditations provided to each mass media:
- For printed editions, radio and internet-resources – not more than 2 persons from each mass media
- For television – not more than 4 representatives from each TV-company
- Accreditation badges will be given at the Mass Media Registration Desk
- The badge shall be given on condition of:
- Having a confirmed On-Line application for Accreditation
- Presenting an Editorial Credentials
- A Letter on the Official Editorial letterform signed by the head with the seal affixed
- The badge given upon accreditation is personalized and can not be transferred to the third persons. One must have it with him/her during all the event.