Among key speakers: Gazprom, Rosneft, Lukoil, Gazprom Neft, Gazprom Flot, Rosatom, Sovcomflot, Krylov State Research Center, Sevmash, Severstal, and others.
Don't miss your chance to join us this year! BOOK YOUR PASS NOW – CLICK HERE!
We've highlighted sessions you might be interested in…
- Prospects of development of hydrocarbon resources in the Russian Arctic and on the continental shelf
- Offshore oil and gas equipment and technology
- Production and fleet formation for oil and gas fields development
- Arctic oil and gas sea transportation
- Energy support for production of hydrocarbons on the Arctic continental shelf
- Ecological and industrial security for Arctic oil and gas resources development.
Conference activities will be illustrated by an exhibition presenting engineering solutions for the creation and operation of a modern fleet and promising techniques and equipment for developing the shelf infrastructure, including the construction and operation of ports and the advancement of the transport system in the Arctic.
Attendees may attend technical workshops at Saint Petersburg enterprises and the Presentation Area and the Import Substitution Exchange at the exhibition.
The event enjoys the support of:
General sponsor: Gazprom
Roundtable sponsor: Gazprom Neft Shelf
Sponsor for the Arctic and Marine Medicine roundtable: Medplant
Sponsor for the Youth Session: Gazprom Dobycha Shelf Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk
The official news agency for the event is the Federal News Agency.